martes, 15 de julio de 2008

Annotations "After" Looking for Alaska

After:

Page. 141 “Ok, seriously, she’s not dead” He is in shock. Neither he nor the colonel could believe that there best friend died.
Page. 145 “We could have stopped her” They’re blaming themselves now I’m socked about what happened.
Page. 147 “Lara came in” How will he tell her that he cheated on her? Will she be able to trust him later?
Page. 148 “Hold my hand will ya?” They are really good friends and they can trust each other.
Page. 151 “It cannot be as hard as being left behind/” I think I agree with him.
Page. 153 “I knew you wouldn’t make me do that alone” They are so good friends and they’ll stick together to get through this”
Page. 157 “e could never be anything but wholly, unforgivable guilty” They shouldn’t feel guilt! It wasn’t there fault”
Page. 161 “I couldn’t afford to lose the colonel” He is very sad but he realized about the other friends he also has. He can’t lose him too.
Page 164. “Ah hope y’all find out whatever y’all’s lookin’ for” What were they looking for and why?
Page 168. “It wasn’t suicide” Would it help them if they found out if it was suicide or not>
Page 170. “I’m tired of following orders, asshole!” He is still sad about Alaska and he’s letting his anger out. He is going to lose the colonel.
Page 174. “She wasn’t there, wasn’t anywhere” She isn’t there but she will stay in there memories
Page 177. “Yeah will he’ll hate us more if we pretend like he doesn’t exist” They are so sad about losing one friends that they don’t realize that they are losing another.
Page 181. “I learned from the best” I like their friendship. They trust each other.
Page 185. “Don’t tell Lara” Pudge can’t trust Takumi.
Page 187. “She tells me to be continued and tells him she’ll talk to him later” He is jealous.
Page 189. “I wanted to know the how and why of it, and Lara couldn’t tell me, and that was al that mattered.” Sometimes al the cares about is himself.
Page 195. “Figure out haw she died and why” Why do they want to know how she died?
Page 197. “She fell apart because that is what happens.” Maybe the only way out of the labyrinth was to fall apart?
Page 199. “It seems to me that we finally lost her” The memory of her is slowly going away.
Page 200. “She deserves a prank” They are trying to remember her and not forget how she was.
Page 207. “I was worried that it wouldn’t work because Alaska hadn’t planned it” It will never be the same without Alaska.
Page 212. “She left me enough to rediscover the Great Perhaps.” What is the Great Perhaps he found?
Page 214. “All the time later, which you are still alive” It is sad to realize that you are alive and she is not. Also that even though this happened, they are still alive and they have to get past it. Page 214. “We didn’t talk much. But we didn’t need to.” They are good friends so there aren’t any ‘awkward’ silences. Page 218. “So I let her go, too” Everyone says that they ‘let her go’ but I think they were just saying their goodbyes. The Colonel got drunk with her, Pudge kissed her, and

No hay comentarios: